1.Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Shine in Fushia. I usually don’t wear Fushia lipstick but this Spring is calling for a bold change. What I love most about YSL lippies is the formulation. The lipstick contains antioxidants in natural extracts of pomegranate and rosemary reduce the look of fine lines, while candellila resin forms a thin, protective layer to help lock in moisture for up to 8 hours. In a nutshell the lipstick feels like butter your lips! Well worth the price tag.
2. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial- As a certified product junkie I’m willing to try anything that promises better looking skin. This overnight facial actually delivers. Clients have commented how bright my skin looks which is refreshing to hear since it claims you will see skin that’s brighter, more even-toned, and exceptionally radiant. It contains 95% natural content so it’s great for all skin types.
3. Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool changed my eye liner game! It lasts all day with minimal smudging. I found it easy to use for a thin line across the eye and the best liner I’ve used to create a winged cat eye.
4. Balenciaga Florabotanica The best way to describe the scent is it’s incredibly chic. Think fresh flowers. A few co-workers didn’t love it at first but I was hooked from first spray. The product claims the scent is flowery, developed on a rose note with a narcotic hemp twist. The wearer is beautiful but dangerous, like some rare botanical species.
6. Prabal Gurung for Target. I was up early last Sunday trying to get my hands on a few pieces from the collection. I hate I didn’t snag this sweatshirt but I did manage to get my hands on these. I am longing for Spring temperatures so I can rock em!
7. Kerry Washington in Scandal on Thursday nights! I’ve been watching since season 1 and each week Shonda Rhimes proves she is an extremely talented writer with an over active imagination. I may not love the role that Olivia Pope plays to Mr. President but I am captivated by how well her character has been developed. She’s a complicated, powerful, and she has style. The fact that the series takes place here in DC doesn’t hurt either.